Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Project Life Greeting Cards

Why didn’t I think of this sooner?

I will admit I’m a bit of a Project Life journal card hoard. I can’t help myself, because I love to mix and match. They call that “eclectic,” or so I tell myself.

029

Last week, while trying to find new cards to purchase (as if I needed more),I ran across an idea to use some of those cards in various ways, one of which was making greeting cards.

This is a very quick and easy way to crank out cards for when you need them at the last minute.

012

I used mostly blank cards, or filler cards from the Webster Albums Made Easy collection by We R Memory Keepers.

016

 

A few months ago when Cricut had a free digital cartridge with flowers (I can’t for the life of me remember what it was called) in the Craft Room, I had a whole bunch made with different papers, including vellum. I hadn’t used them for anything and decided to finally put them to good use. I also used some designs from the Essentials cartridge. The decorative brads are from My Mind’s Eye, Lost and Found 3 collection.

 

017

 

013

Simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment