Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall Project Life 2013

So I’ve fallen behind on Project Life by nearly two months. I can’t seem to keep printer ink. I bought the new XL HP cartridges, hoping they would last longer…no such luck! In fact, they ran out much quicker than the regular ink. Never spending $60 again for ink!

It never fails. I’ll get ready to start working on Project Life and begin to print my photos, and WHAM! I’m out of ink. This happened a couple of weeks ago with my black ink. I found a great deal on Amazon for only $28 for a two pack. When it finally arrived, I pulled out the PL album and tried to print again. You guessed it. The yellow ink ran out. There went that plan.

Fall 2013 washi tape tree by Tristine Denise

While I was waiting for my ink to arrive in the mail, I made some journal cards. This one is using the tree cutout from the Graphically Speaking cartridge for Cricut, and then using snippets of washi tape.

good times project life by Tristine Denise

This is my first attempt at using veneer embellishments. I received them in the October Antiquary Project Life kit from Studio Calico.

lola's lounging by Tristine Denise

Trying to continue being creative for my new month pages.

October 2013 Project Life

A Fall day at the park with my sons…

 a Fall day Project Life by Tristine Denise

homemade leaf journal card by Tristine Denise

Fall day 3 by Tristine Denise

Fall day 2 by Tristine Denise

And this last page has to be one of my favorite pages I’ve done in a very long time!

Hello Fall Project Life by Tristine Denise

Hello Fall 2 by Tristine Denise

Hello Fall 3 by Tristine Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment